Tuesday 20 March 2018

Summer Blazing

Hey Guys!
My name is Yesha Shah and I am really excited to share my first post with you guys.
I've been trying to start up this blog for quite some time now and I finally did. This is a place where I will be sharing two of my favourite things, "FASHION AND BEAUTY."

So now lets talk about my first post. I am wearing a black and white stripped culotte paired with a yellow halter neck top. Culottes are in this season and can be paired with almost everything. I have also accessorized my outfit with a gold necklace and a pair of  white block heels.
As for my makeup I have kept it really simple with nude pink lips and glowy skin. 
I hope you liked my first post and as you can tell that I am new to the blogging world your suggestions would be appreciated. 










                                                      Top :- Ginger       Culottes :- Candies
                                                              Heels:- Bandra linking road
                                                        
                                                                   Until next time,
                                                                         Yesha

18 comments:

  1. Good yesha .... congratulations and all the best for future post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations
    Awesome work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb...amazing..congrats..❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post yesha! Keep it up!
    Waiting for more one’s to come.
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the good work Yesha❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep doing.
    Great future ahead.
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You nailed it gir❤️
    Waiting for lot more.
    Wishes and Lots of Love��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️

      Delete
  8. Great work��
    proud of you��
    Love you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ❤️❤️ love you too πŸ’πŸ’

      Delete
  9. Congratulations my model����
    Proud of you and waiting for more updates in future. Keep it up. Looking great ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

      Delete