Wednesday 28 March 2018

Sundress

Hey Guys! Welcome back.



Since the summers are here, florals and pastels come along. I love wearing both at the same time. Pastel colours can be paired with neutrals, black and white, prints or you can colour block them with each other but I have paired my pastel green and floral skirt with a bright pink spaghetti top.

To keep the outfit pretty and cool at the same time I have added a pair of neutral heels. Adding a pair of neutral heels or a neutral bag will create a balance between the bright pink and pastel green. This is a pretty simple yet chic outfit. As for my jewellery I added a pair of gold stud earings and a simple gold necklace.

For my makeup, I have dewy skin with pink lips and gold shimmery eyes. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.








 Top and Skirt :- Pantaloons
 Heels :- Growel's 101 mall
 Earings :- Annabelle
                                                             
                                                                  Until Next Time,
                                                                     Yesha

8 comments: