Tuesday 3 April 2018

Voguish Denim

Hey Guys!
Welcome Back

Denim skirts never go out of fashion and keeping that in mind I have styled my mini denim skirt with an olive green crop top. You can easily dress up or dress down a denim skirt. It can be paired with a white tee, sweatshirt, shirt, crop top or even a denim on denim look. I absolutely loved the way my outfit turned out. To make the look more classy I added an oxidized neck piece and my white canvas shoes. This outfit can be worn for brunch, shopping, hangouts or any casual occasion.

For my makeup I have keep it really simple with minimal face of makeup and pink lips as I want this outfit to stand out.

Crop Top:- Vile Parle
Denim Skirt:- Colaba
Shoes and Neck piece:- Brandra Linking Road
Shades:- RayBan










Until Next Time,
Yesha

10 comments:

  1. Cool and simpleπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou πŸ’πŸ’ All because of you πŸ˜πŸ™ˆπŸ’

      Delete
  3. This outfit is so pretty and simple and u are looking so beautiful in this outfit and I’m loving it so much ur accessories are so cool # loving ur blog ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

      Delete
  4. Looking beautiful....ur outfit and accessories are pretty simple cool...loving it...damn ausumn...❤❤

    ReplyDelete