Saturday 7 April 2018

Conventional Attire

Hey Guys! Welcome Back

My love for Indian Ethnic Wear is real. Recently I attended one of my cousins wedding and I thought of sharing my outfit with you guys. Keeping summers in mind I opted for a peachy orange lehenga with contrasting dupatta. The colour orange speaks out to me in summers so I decided to go for it. As my lehenga is quite plain and simple I decided to go for a heavy blouse.

I decided to add a pair of earings, a mang tikka, a nath and a set of bangles. To complete this outfit I added a pair of golden wedges.

As for my makeup, I have a lot to say as I went for a peachy monochromatic makeup look. Monochromatic makeup means just using one shade range on your eyes, cheeks and lips. If you read my previous blogs you already know that i love dewy, glowy skin. But for today's base I opted for a matte foundation as it controls excess oil and sweat and keeps your base intact. I went ahead and contoured my cheek bones a tad bit to give my face a more chiseled look. To finish this look I added a golden bindi.

As for my hairstyle, I went ahead and did a pretty simple fish tale braid.

If you didn't already realize this is my first ethnic wear post and I hope you guys liked it. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.








                                                               Until Next Time,
                                                                         Yesha

15 comments: